Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hi Everybody, im back! Not exactly sure what happen to me last 2 weeks, but i feel very very tired and i tink the air con is not wrking! cos i feel so hot! Mummy brought me to see some funny guys who tried to use a stick to poke my throat and who use a cold and funny thing to touch my body. Yucks...hate them!!

Mummy and grandma gave me these yucky things to drink...They look nice, so colourful! Grandma even let mi shake them, which is fun! But they taste awful! Still drink them though..cos i realise i get better after drinking them. hee...but dun worry anyone, im back to my usual self! I love jumping in my playpen...its lotsa fun! and i can get to watch TV too!

Mummy say next week is my first Chinese New Year and she taught me some phrases to say. Its so hard to say them...Pa-Pa is so much easier...! I guess there will be more gatherings with strangers who always like to hug and carry me! im ok...im friendly i guess. =)

Oh, im celebrating my bdae soon! mummy and daddy brought me to the venue and its nice! Loved the huge playground and the carebears walls...but dun tink i will get a chance to play in the playground, cos as i mentioned, i think people will carry and pass me around like a ball. -_-
Aniwae, mummy asked me whether i have any frens to invite...and she laughed after saying this. Very funny meh? I already thought of my own guest list - Winnie the pooh, tweety bird, mickey mouse, eeyore.I play with them everyday! They are my best frens!!.but the only problem is, how can i tell mummy? Hmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment