Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Kung Hei Fatt Choy!

Yes, thats what mummy and papa taught me to say for the past few days. They kept bringing me out, to unfamiliar places, to see unfamiliar faces! And the funny thing is, those funny strangers kept pushing small red envelopes into my hands...and they took it away in abt 5 seconds, saying:

No Bite Thad Thad...no bite!

Chey, if not for me to bite, give me for what??!?

I collected quite a number and mummy kept all in my new tigger bag. Hee

Oh, i also went to a place called River Hongbao where there were lotsa ppl and many beautiful huge lanterns! Took a lot of pics and i love them!

Aniwae, something wierd happened today. I was suddenly woken up at 8plus (yawnz) by mummy's sneeze..I opened my eyes and i saw her all dressed up and putting on make up. Hey, why is mummy going out without me??? Im still in my PJs! I stood up and pulled her dress, hoping to let her know that im wide awake and im ready to go out le! This is when Mummy poured the cold water and said...

THadThad, mummy is going to wrk already. Today Papa shall take care of you k. Hope the both of you have fun together...

Wait....Papa and me alone?!?!

BUt to sum it up, It went pretty well.Its got a bit boring when he kept reading newspapers and ignoring me, but the fun part is when i get to watch tv tgt with him! ( mummy seldom let me watch...=p )

Oh, Mummy and daddy let me taste a bit of ice cream today! Its Very cold! But its nice..i like the orange taste. Is that why i cant seem to stop jumping now?? Whee...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment