Sunday, February 28, 2010

My Birthday Party!!

It was a tiring day for me yesterday...First of all, Mummy interrupted my beauty sleep at 8.45am ( WHO WAKES UP AT 8.45am ?!?!? ) I was having a dream about eating ice cream when she carried me. =( I was being fed breakfast and went for a quick bathe..Soon, i was being left alone as everybody else got ready for my party. *Excited*

Daddy went to collect my cake first. The box was huge! They kept me in suspense by not letting me see the cake.Hee...i like....When we rched there, i tot yea, nobody is playing at the playground, i can play!! But no loh...relatives starting carrying me and shoving those little red stuff in my hands again. I did get to play with a BIG BIG balloon though..

As more and more people came, i started to get sleepier. Managed to catch a few winks on Grandpa's shoulder...but i soon woke up as it was too noisy! =( Nm, i guess it will be too rude if i slept during my party. Not long after, Papa brought out the cake and i managed to get a glimpse of it. My 1st reaction was...YUMMY! Cant wait to eat it! I waited for the bdae song to start ( i know abt this cos Grandma have been teaching me the song all week! ) and i waited....and i waited....So many people taking pics and i was almost blinded by the flashes! I could not contain my irritation and i screamed, looking at mummy. Sensing my displeasure, mummy got the crowd to sing Happy bdae. FINALLY!! After singing, mummy and papa carried me to blow out the candle....and hear this...They didnt ask me to make a wish!! Haiz....but its ok, i silently made one in my heart...=)

I was finally given a few mouthfuls of the cake and it tastes heavenly! People starting saying goodbye to me and they headed out. Mummy and Papa started clearing the place and we left shortly with them carrying SO many bags. Are those all for me?? I was too exhausted to try steal a peep. I KO on the way home and slept thru my dinner. My tiredness overcame my hunger.

Aniwae, share with you a wierd thing between me and mummy...

Mummy: Thadthad, where is your Balloon??
Me: (Sees up)
Mummy: Wow, you so clever!! mummy give you a kiss...* Muackz*
Me: *Grinz*

Shortly after when papa enters the room.

Mummy: ThadThad, show papa where is your balloon...
Me: (Sees Up)
Mummy and Papa: *clapclap* Thadthad boy boy is so clever!
Me: *forced smile*

And i carried on watching tv when gugu walked past my room.

Mummy: ThadThad, show gugu where is your balloon..
Me: ??? Why mummy kept asking me where is my balloon? Tot i told her twice le? Why she still duno where is it??
Mummy: Quick thadthad...where is yr balloon?
Me: ( carried on watchig tv)
Mummy: Hmm..maybe he is wondering why i asked him so many times today
Me: Spot on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment