Wednesday, February 24, 2010

2 more days to my bdae celebration!

Whee..its just 2 days away to my bdae celebration...but duno why mummy seems quite stress...When she and papa discussed abt my bdae ( which i find it rude discussing in front of me...its like..Hey, im listening! Where's the surprise?? ) she always use this small pink thingy with numbers where she will punch in and ask papa - So who pay?? Hmm...

Oh, but i heard that there's going to be a 3 tiered cake, balloons and yummy food which i duno whether i'll be fed with. The problem with adults is, sometimes i think they dun really care abt my feelings...They dress up nicely, bring me go fanicful restaurants, but they just sit there and eat, ignoring me! Not even a small morsel! And they blame me for salivating! REALLY!! Tsk Tsk....

Hope i get to taste something for once...i mean, come on..its my bdae! Time really flies ya, cant believe im turning 1! It seems like yesterday where i kept feeling hungry every 2 hrs and that mummy was staying with me everyday..Im learning to walk now. Mummy told grandma that her ex-colleague who is 2 mths younger than me, can walk le! Stress me at such a young age.Hmpf...Jumping is so much fun! And i burn calories at the same time too! ( which mummy dun like as well...she kept saying im skinny! )

Aniwae, mummy told me we are going to the zoo on my actual bdae! I screamed when i heard that. The zoo sounds fun! Papa didnt seem to be quite pleased though..Why huh??

No comments:

Post a Comment