Sunday, April 18, 2010

Busy Saturday

Mummy woke me up at 10am last saturday. As usual, she did a mad rush of making my breakfast, bathing me, cooking porridge for my lunch ( Surprised! ) and getting me ready to go out. Where am i gg? TO school!! I started my 1st lesson the previous saturday at Little Neuro Tree. It was quite fun, though the teacher talked and flashed cards way too fast! Anyway, for this week, Mummy told me that my lesson will be in Japanese and that papa will be gg with me instead. Hmm...interesting..

The lesson was fun, with songs and activities! Though i dun understand a single word what the teacher said! My other classmates were quite noisy. Some cried, some tried crawling on the table and some didnt want to return the activity pack. Papa said i was the most well-behaved student in class. *beams* but he told mummy that i have the slowest motor skills! He claimed that i didnt know how to pick things up and throw them. Hmph...the pillow was dirty to start with...!! Wait til he sees my throwing skill.. i always throw my pacifier on the ground, cos its funny to see grandma looking for them. HAHA...

After lesson, we headed back where papa ko on the bed while mummy made dinner for me. I saw 2 humongous floats lying on the floor and i wondered what are those for. Shortly after, mummy told me that we are going for a swim... in a real pool! Yipee! Do you know i used to have my own pool? But i have since outgrown it...We went to grandpa's club where the pool is heated and indoors...cool..cos it was raining cats and dogs earlier on. Mummy and i swam and it was very very fun! Cant wait to go back swimming again. =)

i ko on the way home. Didnt know swimming is so texing..once i got home, i woke up as i saw mummy scrambling to on the tv. Saw a huge green field where small little men were chasing after a ball again..i learnt that this is a game called soccer. I guess mummy's fav team is playing again and i forsee a storm coming...There were times where mummy shouted and there were times where papa shouted. Towards the end, i saw mummy;s face became blacker and she was slumming in her seat. Better not disturb her now, so i went back to play my toys quietly. Then suddenly, she shouted so loud...GOAL..and yes, yes, yes!! Gave me a shock sia..She came over to carry me, high fived me, danced with me and gave me a big kiss on my cheek.So funny...then she went over to papa, whose face has turned black this time and he kept saying this word call tai ko...still trying to figure out what this means...Hmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment