Monday, April 5, 2010

Mummy is back!

So happy to see her...She and papa brought alot of things for me! At least they have a bit of heart...Mummy kept showing off her presents from Mickey Mouse to me..*hmph* but she promised me that she will bring me there when im older. =) Of all the presents they bought, i loved the mickey mouse remote control car. Basically, you can control Mickey by using a controller. Cool or wat! At first Papa kept hogging the controller...To make him stop, i crawled to the car as fast as i can and pick it up. He had no choice but to stop playing with it. Am i clever or wat...*Grinz*

Mummy praised me for helping her unpack as i was taking things out of her luggage. Actually, i was checking to see if i had anymore remote control cars..but what i found are clothes, clothes and more clothes...not fun at all!


Oh, before i forgot, did i mention what happened during my actual birthday? Mummy was so tired out after arriving that we didnt go out during the day. Its ok, as im happy enuff playing with Yeye and my toys. For dinner, tot they will bring me to a nice place where i cld munch as well, but no, they brought me to a restaurant called No signboard.( So funny rite, the name? ) and they had crabs for dinner.. Crap, i cld just stare and watch...AGAIN. so angry that i bit papa's arm. Im hungry! Gd thing mummy brought my dessert..so at least, thats a consolation..after that we went walkwalk by the sea and the view was nice! =) Back home, they sung me a happy birthday song and i finally get to eat some decent food - cake! My fav....!!

The next day, i went to this place called the zoo where there were so many animals? Just like in the story - Noah's ark that Grandma used to read to me, but this time, the animals are not in pairs...there are more than that! And the giraffe there is so much taller than the one i have at home. Why isnt mine the same height?!?!

And, the funny thing is, mummy gave this person $5 in exchange for a basket of bananas...So happy at first cos i love bananas..they are yummy! Mummy passed one to me and as i pondered on the best way to eat it, mummy carried me forward and thrust me towards an elephant. The elephant's trunk came aiming at my banana..NO...that is mine!! while i held on tightly to my banana, mummy loosen my grip and the elephant got it. =( Later mummy explained to me that we are contributing to their wellbeing. So well, this time i let it go...but no more next time! i want to eat my banana!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment