Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hello Everyone...

im Back! Rather busy these days and thus did not have time to blog...Busy learning to walk...Yup, i can walk and run le! Be careful ah...i can catch you soon! im also busy playing with new toys that people give me, tearing new books..*oops* i mean reading and also expanding my vocab...=)

Im enjoying my lessons at Little neuro tree also. Mummy was extremely pleased when i completed my first artwork that she brought around showing to ppl...=) I heard that she even posted on something called facebook! Hmm, will ppl pay for that? I wonder....Hee...

Few changes in my life, grandma is not well to take care of me. So sad! Thus, mummy enrolled mi at this infantcare...dun understand why mummy cant be with me and im stuck there with strangers the whole day! Sad Sad....there are other babies as well, and this girl who is much younger than me kept pulling my hair! Grr....and i already have very little hair! Hopefully i will be able to know the babies there and i wun be that bored. I miss staying the whole day at Grandma's place! =( get well soon grandma!

this month is abit wierd...Mummy and daddy seems to watch soccer almost everyday unlike last time when they only watch on weekends. And another wierd thing is that they dun fight or argue anymore. Instead, they are like supporting for the same team...So funny...i need to know more abt the game!

Wells, til next time. shall update on my school life! and i promise i shall upload a cute pic of me. Realised tat i have been blogging for a while w/o showing you the real me! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment